Our team is headed by Richard B. Soscia, who:
- Received his MBA in finance and accounting with a minor in economics;
- Possesses more than 20 years of success in executive leadership and management consulting;
- Directs strategic planning, finance and operational functions for a wide range of organizations;
- Received his CPA license, Certificates in Financial Planning and Valuation Analysis and is a Fellow, at the American Board of Forensic Accountants;
- Is a member of the Association of Certified Consultants and Experts;
- Was an associate professor in accounting, auditing, finance, tax and the MBA program;
- Co-authored a bestselling book “Breaking the tax Code: Second Edition;
- Writes a significant number of white papers on varied topics; and Speaks at various seminars and conferences.
In addition to Mr. Soscia, the team consists of strategic marketing personnel, consultants, economist and financial planners.
Most of the accounting work is outsourced to associate firms that have received favorable peer reviews and understand the complexities of accounting and financial statement preparation.